Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual therapy may help you improve your everyday life.
If you are experiencing any of these …
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could help you understand why you feel this way
- You are interested in therapy, but you are concerned about giving up control of your thoughts and feelings
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
… Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is helpful for so many people because it allows you to receive therapy that is tailored to you. Group therapy may have its own set of advantages but if you want more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions, you owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy.
If you are looking for help improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – then individual therapy services may be a good fit for you. Please reach out to me today for a consultation.